Sunday, December 26, 2010

"Nobody said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it."

139 days until my first half. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Santa was very good to me, my wish list consisted of mostly running things. Could it be I am now a runner? Did it happen? I got more Bondi Bands. I LOVE these. LOVE. Santa knew and got me 6 more. I also got a medicine ball with work out DVD. I also got a home gym. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. I really need to step up weight training and this will make it so much easier. We are also going to finish the work-out room (drywall and carpet). I plan to paint fun bright colors and write motivational quotes and words on the wall. It will make working out and the treadmill much more desirable.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Lots of great goodies to help with training. Yea!

    ReplyDelete