Sunday, April 25, 2010

Help me reach my fundraising goal!

This August, I will be participating in a very special event called the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure. I appreciate your support as I take an amazing journey in the fight to end breast cancer! I will walk 60 miles for those that have lost their life, for survivors, for my daughters, for my mom, for my friends and for myself. A donation of any amount will help me reach my personal goal of $2,500. THANK YOU!

Would you please consider making a donation? Keep in mind how far I'm walking - and how hard I'll have to train. You can give online, just click on the web address below:

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2010/MichiganEvent2010?px=5132064&pg=personal&fr_id=1467&et=YSgvy9P8RGJGGK1ezq08Xw..&s_tafId=237694

One person is diagnosed with breast cancer every three minutes in the United States. That's why I'm walking so far. To do something bold about breast cancer. I hope that you'll share this incredible adventure with me - by supporting me in my fundraising efforts.Thank you in advance for your generosity!

~~Kristin

P.S. Ask your employer if they will double your donation through a matching gift program!

No comments:

Post a Comment