Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mackinac Island

Those that know me, know that Mackinac Island is one of my favorite places. It has become a ritual for my husband and I to go in August for my birthday.

If you aren't familiar with Mackinac Island, click here: Mackinac Island Info

So anyway, it is one of my favorite places to be and I will never grow tired of visiting. It is the most romantic place, so charming, a perfect getaway. Now that I have just finished my first race, I am ready to plan my next. I need a goal, something to train for and to look forward to. I came across these:


Click here: 39th Annual Eight Mile Run

Click here: Great Turtle Half Marathon and 5.7 mile run/walk

PERFECTION! So now I must decide if I want to train for the 8 mile in September, or attempt to train for the half in October! Anyone want to join me?

1 comment: