Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

So my life for the last few weeks has consisted of studying for the NCLEX (Nursing Licensing Exam) I took it on June 19th and I PASSED! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! I even got my license from the state in the mail already......it feels great. So now the job hunt continues!

My family went to Wisconsin Dells for a week and returned home yesterday. We had a blast as we always do.......we just love it there.

So needless to say my running has been lack luster for a few weeks. I need to get back on track. I will get back on track, I have a race in October to prepare for! Samantha is doing great with training and I bet she will soon be able to run circles around me. I am VERY proud of her!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes life gets in the way of our best laid plans. You'll get back to it and rock! Good training vibes to ya!

    ReplyDelete