Monday, March 9, 2009

ya mon!

I got new shoes!! Brooks Dyad 5 and they are FABULOUS! I regret now not documenting via photos the shoe purchase process for this blog, (hey I am still learning this blog thing) but it was quite the fun. My first offical pair of running shoes! I tried them out for the first time while in Jamaica on vacation, what a fun way to break them in! Jamaican running feet:

Photobucket

I tried them out on my treadmill today, man I struggled through 1.5 miles, too many pina colodas on vacation! HA! Really though, I am buckling down and kicking my running up a notch now that I am back from vacation.

3 comments:

  1. I like the new shoes. Saw that you went running out doors in the cold. How was it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post about that next....I need to get hte pic from SIL first.

    ReplyDelete