Thursday, December 25, 2008

~Goals are dreams with deadlines~

This quote is perfect. Oh so simple, and oh so true, yet many of us do not set deadlines...we say someday. That someday will not come unless we make it. We must go after our dreams, no one can do that for us. I have learned that more often than not, in order to get there, we have to make sacrifices, we may struggle, we may sweat. But if we want it bad enough, and give it our all, we can get there.

I quit my secure job in August to attend nursing school fulltime. Something I had wanted to do for years, but never thought I could. I set my mind to it and now I will graduate in May!

I am training for my first 5k. I have always wanted to run, but never thought I could. I started training right before Thanksgiving and already I see so much progress. I can do it!

1 comment: