Sunday, April 25, 2010

Let the Fundraising Begin!





Today I made donation canisters. They were easy and fun. My parents own two flowers shops, I made one for each store, I will see how these go and perhaps make more! Below is the text I used:

This August, I will be participating in the Susan G. Komen
3-Day for the Cure. I appreciate your support as I take an
amazing journey in the fight to end breast cancer!

I will walk 60 miles for those that have lost their life, for survivors, for my daughters, for my mom, for my friends and family, and for myself.

Would you consider a donation of $3 for the woman every 3 minutes in the U.S. diagnosed?

Would you consider a donation of $8 for the 1 in 8 women in the U.S. that will be diagnosed?

Would you consider a donation of $60 for the number of miles I will walk?

I hope that you'll share this incredible adventure with me
by supporting me in my fundraising efforts. A donation of any amount
will help me reach my goal of $2,500.

Checks can be made out to Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure.

Thank you for your generosity!

~Kristin~



No comments:

Post a Comment